Professional carpet cleaning vs manual carpet cleaning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professional carpet cleaning vs manual carpet cleaning

Carpets are generally installed at the homes and commercial site make them look beautiful and warm. in addition to this, the carpets make the environment of the commercial sites inviting for the customers and visitors. While creating the difference between the manual carpet cleaning and professional carpet cleaning, professional carpet cleaning is considered as the best as it saves our valuable time and money. For the deep cleaning of the carpets, it requires a lot of efforts, time and money. Sometimes, the products used for carpet cleaning can harm the fabrics of the carpets. In contrast, professional cleaning is perfect for the carpets, as it saves our time and money both. There is also not any risk of fabric harming of the carpets.
    Last edited by jakefinn; December 5th, 2018, 05:12 AM.

Hi There, I wonder how the carpet cleaning work and if they offer affordable prices for it.

Let me know please . Thanks.

Comment

Usually a carpet cleaner that charges a low rate per room will state that this is hot water extraction service only. All the procedures needed to really get a carpet cleaning are all extra. Example, pre vacuuming, prespray the cleaner wall to wall, agitate and scrub the cleaner into the carpet to get it clean, hot water extraction rise (this is what you are purchasing), post stain removal and re-rinsing, crevicing the edges, cleaning the baseboards, grooming and or post soil retardant treatment like Dupont Teflon https://www.steam-brite.com/dupont-t...73-p-5711.html and possible blow drying the carpet.
      I have to assure you that if you are only purchasing the hot water extraction rinse by itself this might rinse out the dust but will not restore a heavily soiled carpet. This would be like me taking a garden hose and rinse off my super dirty car and then once it dries hope my car will look brand new. Well we know that is not going to happen. When hiring a carpet cleaner, please confirm the procedure you are going to get for the price.

Comment

Guys, what about people who are allergic? Can you trust the cleaning companies? I'm not sure that they use suitable cleaning products for allergy sufferers. Basically, I always do carpet cleaning on my own. But sometimes I just don't have time for it. I'm still afraid to order cleaning from other people - I have a very strong allergy to chemicals.

Comment

You can check out https://www.steam-brite.com/pros-cho...75-p-7830.html

Comment

To keep your carpet looking and performing great for long time, creators suggest having your carpet cleaned at least every 12 18 months with carpet cleaner service, contingent upon the measure of traffic in your home.

Comment

Working...
            X