Clear All

On-line scammer:
    Lisa Elam
    129 Amber Lane
    Pineville Missouri 64856
    Lisa_elam64@yahoo.com
    ph 479-619-9808
    invoice 56456

Ordered a vacuum cleaner. Did not like the vacuum cleaner so SteamBrite picked up the first model and reshipped an agreed second model.
    Customer signed for package, kept 2nd approved model and stopped payment on credit card 3 months later.
    Called customer on 1/2/18 to find out how we could get the 2nd vacuum cleaner back and she just said, "Already been setted with the credit card company," and hung up the phone so I left a voicemail and email to see if we could get the equipment back.
    Naturally this scamming post will stay up until she returns our equipment or atleast pays for it.
    We recommend that if you are a dealer, do not sell to this person.

Comment

Credit card scammer: Larry Williams (fake name)
      Food Cart USA (borrowed name from a real company - so the real Food Cart USA company are not scammers)
      Address: 3000 Airway Avenue #B-1a,
      Costa Mesa, CA 92626
      Tel: 657-207-4120 Fax: 657-207-4122
      E-mail: csfoodcartusa@gmail.com

Just tried to give me stolen credit card information where the bill to information is in Texas after I just told him the bill to ship to have to be the same.

Comment

Abluted Services
        Shawn Mossoian
        9721 Home Ct
        810-623-8656
        Fenton MI 48430
        kristymossoian@gmail.com Credit card confirmed product was being shipped to the correct address and on 7/2/18 customer called us on the phone and confirmed receipt of this order.
        Stopped payment and kept all equipment for free on 7/21/18. Wire transfer only customer. Cannot be trusted. I called and left message on the phone that if he believes in a higher power he has a zero change of making it in heaven unless he pays for his equipment.

Comment

Working...
        X