• Donald
    Steam-brite Owner
    • Nov 2004

Mytee with booster VS the cross american Recoil

Question: Which do you recommend:
    Mytee with 2-2 stage motors and a booster or recoil xps with no booster
    I think I can run more hose with the recoil
    Clean-Sweep

Answer: The last recoil we ordered came with a 1.5" vacuum port. This is going to reduce the performance of the recoil system.
    If they had the same size port this is the comparison
    Mytee 2 +2 with vacuum booster 300 cfm X 100" (30,000 vacuum units) of lift lift from 7 stages of vacuum trough a 2" port
    Recoil 3 + 3 + 2 stage vacuum booster 300 cfm X 100" inches of lift from 8 stages of vacuum through a 1.5" port.
    The 2" port and using 2" hose is such a huge improvement that I think the Mytee with the vacuum booster would win on faster dry times.
    If the recoil can be ordered with a 2" port and you use 2" hose, the recoil would be best if they both have boosters. 8 stages of vacuum will always outperform 7 stages of vacuum.
    If you order a recoil with no booster, the mytee with a booster (7 stages) is going to out perform the the recoil with a 6 stage system with 200 cfm X 125" lift system (25,000 vacuum units)
    Are you looking for the lowest price on Name Brand Carpet Cleaning Machines or Truck Mount Equipment? Steam Brite has the Largest Selection of Air Duct, Steam Carpet Cleaners and Truckmount Equipment. and - Steambrite
Working...