Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warranty and extended warranty service for my portable carpet cleaning machine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warranty and extended warranty service for my portable carpet cleaning machine.

Question: On a portable, is the extended warranty covered only at your locations or can I have it serviced anywhere? Also do you have any locations near Sacramento California that a machine can be delivered to, to avoid a $325 deliver fee?

Answer; The extended warranty covers on site service and / or shipping charges. This is no different than if you purchase a dishwasher, refrigerator, large screen tv or any other appliance you need on site service for. The repair man comes to your home or office.
    We work with them to provide the parts you need to get you up and running.
    You are provided a toll free number and an on line account to register your product after you receive your equipment. I do not control who is sent to you in the Sacramento area.
    The extended warranties do not start until the factory warrant falls away. During the factory warranty, please plan on a parts warranty only with you being responsible for shipping and labor. This is not always true as some factories do offer repair centers but do not plan on it.
    http://www.steam-brite.com/extended-...y-p-10663.html

We offer this service for most locations around the world.
Working...
X