Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can the Hydroforce SX15 attach to any type of pressure washer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can the Hydroforce SX15 attach to any type of pressure washer?

Question: Can the Hydroforce SX15 attach to any type of pressure washer?
    If not what similar machines would you recommend. I am looking for a system that can attach to my pressure washer to clean grout. Right now we manually do it along with a floor scrubber.
    Looking forward to some feedback.
    Regards
    Giselle

Answer: It can hook to most pressure washers to produce 1500 psi at at least 2 gallons per minute under 180 degrees F.
    All pressure washers are adjustable, and you can turn the pressure up and down to match the surface cleaner you are using. For indoor cleaning usually you would want to use 100 psi for each inch in width for the tool you are using. You can use more pressure as long as it does not hurt the surface type. Example some tennis courts surfaces are soft as well as some limestone floors. You can use less than 100 psi in width of the tool but the tool will clean slowly and can lead to some operator frustration. This tool has a work with cold and hot water up to 180 degrees but not steam. The black solution hose that travels between the trigger and top of the spinner dome is not rated above 180 and I have had many customers break their SX15 hoses if they clean with steam. Typically, some cleaners will clean up to 20% over 100 psi per inch in width for faster cleaning but again you do not want to damage the floor you are cleaning. This tool is 15 inches across so 1500 psi is perfect. You can also use pressure washers that push more than 2 gallons per minute. The 2 gpm is the bear minimum size pump. The top pressure on a 15 inch wide tool would be 1800 psi.

Link
    sx15
    https://www.steam-brite.com/advanced...page=1&sort=5d
Working...
X