Q. I would like to provide ulv fogging for the corona virus to small businesses here in California,
do you know if I would need to be EPA registered/license to do that?

A. I do not think so. What you would be doing is applying an EPA registered disinfectant.
You cannot say your are disinfecting a .... space.
People would be paying you to apply disinfectant, not doing it. I hope that makes sense.
Their is a legal difference.

ULV fogger