The ultimate Portable Extractor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ultimate Portable Extractor

I believe that the ultimate portable would truly be portable. Built to fit in the trunk of a Honda Civic or any small car with fold down seatbacks. Mini size Max performance.

First off dual 3 stage vacs.
    500 psi pump.
    auto feed
    Auto dump.
    2" waste tank opening necked down to 1.5"
    25 feet of 1.5" hose--very llittle difference in performance between 1.5 and 2" at only 25 feet.

5 gallon waste/5 gallon fresh tank for use as a spotter without hooking up apo/autofeed.

This along with a Koblenz or a small buffer will match or beat the perfomance of any porty out there.

Vacuum, wand, chems, 4 50 foot sections of water hose allow you to go 125 feet from water source. All this will easily pack into a econo car.

This machine works as the ultimate Truckmount backup because it does not take up much space, works as a spotter, you could easily adapt it to be a booster also.

Don you are very innovative, why haven't you built this one yet?

Smiles,
    Rick
    In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield.
    Warren Buffett

Straight Talk Unlimted Prepaid

Straight Talk Coverage

Straight Talk Samsung R810 Finesse Review

why your portable extractor does not exist.

The reason the machine you mention does not exist is because the amp draw on each componet makes it difficult to operate on either the electric dryier plug and regular wall outlets. The tanks size is too small for foam collection too.

Comment

Isn't this the same vac and pump as on the Mytees? You cannot get two 3 stage and a 500 psi pump on two cords?

With the machine 25 feet from you you can easily tell if you are getting foamed and add some defoamer.

The CFX seems to have come up with a unique solution to Foaming. Patented as I understand it, a tube with holes on the sides for the entrance to the waste tank.

Don,

You have already built this machine in the Octavac, it just needs a different housing so it doesn't look like a homebuilt. The big pot idea is original and a great idea but the look.

If you built it out of 1/2 poly like Jon's machine shop makes tanks out of you could offer any tank combo sizes anyone would want.

Build it as a two piece unit that the lower unit is a small, medium or large waste tank with the power module that held two vac motors and clamped onto the different bases. Make another option also that turned it into a Shop vac. Design it so you could use one or both vac motors.

I really like your Goliath but it won't fit in a car and it seems expensive for what it is. It is just a big tank and four vac motors with a $50 sump pump. The Mytee Flood Pumper seems very high priced also.

For the ultimate minivan carpet setup. Mini Goliath(cute huh?)---smaller tank sitting under a box to hold Vac hose and chems in the center. Design it ti look like a single unit that breaks down to load and unload. Try to keep the weight of the Goliath to 50 lbs so a smaller or woman tech can lift into van without injury. Clamp on front holds wand. Moves like a very well built hand truck. Another Hand Truck/cart hauls electrical cords and Koblenz or RTV 360 or 175 and sprayer.

Make it all pack up and roll smoothly to the job even if we have to park 100 yards away.

Design the hand truck part so it goes up stairs as easily as possible. Make the Handles extend higher so we don't have to bend our back to reach the handles when the extractor is on the step below us.

More ergonomics....

Either jet the wands for household water pressure or build a toolbox pump just like the emergency repair pump that someone sells.

Goliath design could be offered and also makes sense with two 3 stage for less weight and better mobility.

With Fiberglass you can build the shells any size you want here in the states without big tooling expenses like the rotomold shells.

Can you build the fiberglass shells as light at the rotomold?

Great talking with you,
      Rick
      In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield.
      Warren Buffett

Straight Talk Coverage

Comment

portable carpet cleaning designs

I miss understood you. I thought you wanted a triple 3 stage machine (9 stage total)
        The 1/2" Jon's poly tanks are the heaviest, the fiberglass tanks are second heaviest and the rotomolded and aluminum tanks are the lightest.
        I used the tall handle and dolly design with the stair climbing rails on the Enterprise machine
        http://www.steam-brite.com/store/ste...tor-p-182.html
        Making machines take a lot of time and I already can not keep up with the number of phone calls that come into our office.
        I would love to design hundreds of different carpet cleaning accessories and machines but sense our average mark up on the items we sell is only 2% over what is cost us to sell them. This has not left us with enough money to hire more people to free me up to do this.
        I am not familiar with the CFX defoamer. Any machine can have a needle valve installed on the vacuum port like we did on the Goliath extractor
        http://www.steam-brite.com/store/ste...er-p-6271.html

Comment

Thanks Don

The Rotovac CFX defoamer/diffuser is a two inch horizontal poly tube about 12" long with 1.5 in holes drilled all the way through it. They show it in their how to use the CFX video. I believe they said they patented it. They claim you never defoamer.

Rick
          Warren Buffett

Straight Talk Coverage

Comment

Working...
          X